Bamkiki Toothbrush Kids 3-6 years old
Bamkiki Toothbrush Kids 3-6 years old. You won’t have to entice the little ones to brush their teeth any longer! We are huge fans of things that not only look good but are also good for us and the environment. We have become a bit obsessed with these which tick all of our boxes! So why does your kid need a Bamkiki toothbrush in their life? Read on..
- The beautiful design gives a natural touch of wood and a comfortable hold while brushing your teeth.
- Each toothbrush is crafted to perfection and comes with two alternate coloured bristles; Sakura (pink) and Minto (mint green)
- The kids size toothbrushes are14.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height) x 1 cm (width) and it is the perfect length for the grip of little child sized hand.
- The toothbrush handle is designed ergonomically with natural non-slip grip.
- The bamboo timbers that used contain natural antibacterial properties and are being harvested without the use of pesticides or fertilisers.
- Hard bristled toothbrushes can damage tooth enamel and irritate the gums. Bamkiki only use soft bristles in their toothbrushes as is recommended by dentists.
- It’s wave-shaped bristles are designed to clean in-between teeth and along the gum line.
Keep up with our latest news and special offers on our Instagram page.